WHO YOU WILL MEET
Hear Exclusive Insights From And Network With...
Senior Decision Makers From:
- Condensate Producers
- Oil Sands Producers
- E&Ps Across North American Plays
- Pipeline Companies
- Terminal Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Business Development
- NGL Marketing
- Gathering & Processing
- Corporate Development
- Marketing Services
- Pipeline Construction
- Railcar Suppliers
- Market Analyst Companies
- Shipping Services
- Midstream Service Providers
- Splitter Construction
- Condensate Handling Equipment Suppliers
- Facilities Engineering & Design
18+ EXPERT INSIGHTS FROM LEADING CONDENSATE STAKEHOLDERS
Senior Vice President - Ohio Valley
Vice President Marketing
Grizzly Oil Sands
Vice President - Marketing
Co-President & CEO
Oak Point Energy
Vice President - Pipeline Marketing & Business Development
Vice President - Policy
U.S. Chamber Of Commerce
Condensate Markets, Export & Takeaway Capacity 2014
The conference is now over.
The decision by the US Commerce Department to allow condensate exports has demonstrated an unprecedented shift in the already rapidly developing supply chain, not to mention in US energy policy as a whole. With production volumes still driving supply, and newly accessible markets expanding both at home and abroad, the opportunities for North American stakeholders are now greater and more apparent than ever.
Before this can be achieved however, it is imperative to evaluate both the size of the opportunity as well as address critical issues facing the supply chain. Diluent requirements, international demand, condensate product markets and regional production volumes and qualities all must be assessed when taking steps to capitalize on shifting supply/demand dynamics and regulatory breakthroughs.
On top of this, splitter capacity, domestic supply infrastructure, contrasting transportation modes, the value of different condensate qualities, safety, blending strategies and more all must be investigated in order to target investment when optimizing connectivity and maximizing profitability in this growing sector.
THE ONLY CONFERENCE IN NORTH AMERICA DEDICATED ENTIRELY TO CONDENSATE
Following on from the enormous success of last year's forum, the Condensate Markets, Export & Takeaway Capacity Summit, took place in Houston on October 22-23, and brought together senior decision makers to discuss these issues and more.
The agenda incorporated the enormous recent shifts in the condensate value stream with 18+ experts and decision makers sharing their leading insights. The summit has remained the industry's foremost networking and learning opportunity.
TOPICS THAT WERE ADDRESSED AT THIS YEAR'S CONDENSATE MARKETS, EXPORT & TAKEAWAY SUMMIT:
- DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL MARKETS FOR DIFFERENT CONDENSATES: Identifying And Quantifying Demand For Different Condensates And Condensate Products To Target Supply And Maximize Netbacks
- VALUE OF CONDENSATE & MARKET DEMAND: Investigating The Priced That Can Be Attained For Various Condensates In Different Destinations To Determine Their Market Value
- EXPORTS: Scrutinizing The Future For US Crude Exports, Global Markets For Condensate And The Potential Impact Of A Ban Lift On Domestic Pricing
- VOLUME AND QUALITY ACROSS NORTH AMERICA: Analyzing Condensate Production In Terms Of Volume and Quality Across The US & Canada
- PIPELINE V.S. RAIL: Comprehensively Analyzing The Comparative Economics And Projected Capacity For Moving Condensate By Rail V.S. Pipe To Determine The Viability Of Each Mode For Different Regions
- TAKEAWAY CAPACITY: Revealing Projected Takeaway Infrastructure Expansion Projects Across North American Plays To Determine Quantities That Can Be Transported And Forecast Pricing In Destinations
- SAFE TRANSPORTATION ECONOMICS: Determine Cost Effective Ways To Prevent Safety Hazards Related To Transporting Condensate Via Pipeline, Rail And Trucks Such As Rollovers, Accident And Spills
- CANADIAN DILUENT DEMAND & BLENDING: Assessing Production Forecasts For Canadian Heavy Oil And Necessary Specifications For Diluent Blending To Reveal Regional Market Opportunities
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
What Is Unique About The Summit?
The Condensate Markets, Export & Takeaway Capacity Summit remains North America's only forum dedicated entirely to condensate, providing the focus necessary to comprehensively determine steps to capitalize on the rapidly growing opportunities, as well as a truly unique learning and networking platform. Key reasons to attend include:
- GLOBAL CONDENSATE DEMAND : Hear In Depth Analysis Of Domestic And International Condensate Markets, Including Splitter Capacities, Diluent Demand Projections, Quality Specifications For Different Uses And Supply Infrastructure
- EXPORT POTENTIAL: Understand The On-Going Economics And Potential International Markets For Condensate Exports, Including Regulatory Drivers, Specifications And The Impact On Domestic Supply
- SUPPLY INFRASTRUCTURE: Gain The Latest Updates Into Pipeline And Rail Projects Across North America And Their Potential Impact On Pricing For Different Condensates To Accurately Forecast Feed Costs
- PRODUCTION FORECASTS: A Unique Opportunity To Gain Exclusive Insights Into The Volume And Quality Of Condensate Being Produced, Both Now And Projected, Across Specific Plays In North America
- QUALITY CONSIDERATIONS: The Only Conference To Provide Detailed Assessment Of Condensate Quality, Including Api Gravity And Sulphur Content, And Its Impact On Market Suitability, Logistical Considerations And Pricing
- PIPELINE V.S. RAIL: The First Conference To Compare And Contrast Different Condensate Transportation Methods, Assessing Existing Infrastructure, Safety Considerations And Costs For Pipeline, Rail And Truck To Ensure Safe Cost Effective Supply
Senior Vice President, Hunt Refining
"A rare opportunity to meet and hear from all different fronts involved in this exciting, new developing topic....